Monday, June 11, 2012

That's me.


This is my first blog post, so I think I should talk about me. I'm Marketing major and I will graduate in this winter. Although I chose marketing, honestly, I don’t have confidence on it. But I like do some jobs related to marketing. Because I’m really like to analyze customer behavior by using psychology method. I think I am not a creative girl so that I can't do marketing job because marketing is full of creation. But in the first marketing class, professor said that you do not need to create everything, you just need to do something better. And marketing people always focus on customer need. I finally find out that this is the real interesting thing I want to do in my future career.


I do not have much more working experience because I studied fine art program for almost 10 years in my country. But I worked in an advertising company as an internship. My manager’s job is to contact marketing department of real-estate companies and then design their products marketing strategy. I’m her assistant and I learned a lot from her about marketing. I really enjoy doing marketing job, that’s one of the reasons why I changed my major. I don’t know what I will do after I got B.A. diploma. But whatever I will do I think I can do it best.
















No comments:

Post a Comment