Wednesday, June 13, 2012


     Hello, everyone. I am the one who love shopping, like other woman :) I always think shopping can brighten up our day with all those colorful apparels, shoes and accessories. When I feel low and upset , you don’t have to take us to meditation center. I just need to go shopping. Today, I want to take about my shopping experiences.

     Amazon is that you can see the customer is the center of this business. I have ordered an incorrect product once, but was easily able to contact the seller and get my money refunded. Great company that is loyal to their customers.

One of my positive retail experiences that I have it happened last year. I bought a road race set in Toy r us, for my ten years-old brother's birthday. The next day, he and some friends were playing with it. One of the cars was missing, We looked everywhere; I think one kid took the car, but we could not prove it. I called the toy company and asked about buying a new car. When I told the Customer Service representative what happened, she offered to send a new car for free. She said no kid should have a birthday gift stolen.

     I also have some worst shopping experience. Once, I went to Best Buy to look for a replacement TV remote. One of the representatives who came up to me asked me what I was looking for. I asked him about some of the features for the various remotes and the guy says "Honestly I don’t know anything about these, but who do you get your TV service through”. Not only did he not help me, but also he has been trying to sell me things I don’t want. He didn’t even offer to send someone over that could answer my questions. Of course, he keeps standing next to me and trying to talk about my TV bill – and I just want help to find the right remote.


1 comment:

  1. I am not much into shopping, unless I want or I like something, but how you put shopping in words, looked better to me.
    And the gift experience was amazing, not so many managers does that anymore.

    ReplyDelete